Allan M. Soto, ESQ.
Western State University, College of Law, Fullerton, CA
Juris Doctor degree, May 30, 1999
Bar Member: May/2000 #206714
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts degree, Political Science, May 1994
Bachelor of Science degree, Business Administration (Real Estate Finance), May 1996
- Active Member of the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Trust & Estates Section of the Orange County Bar Association
- Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
- WSU Trustees’ Merit Scholarship recipient 1997-1998 and 1998-1999
- Class Standing: top 25th percentile
Over twenty-two (22) years of experience in the areas of Estate Planning, preparation of Living Trusts, Funding Living Trusts, preparation of Trust Modifications, preparation of Pour-over Wills, preparation of Statutory Wills and Basic Wills, drafting and implementing Power of Attorney documents, Probate Administration, Small Estate Administration, executing Name Changes, providing limited Family Law services, establishing Limited Liability Companies and Corporations and accomplishing various Business Law transactions.
Experienced in establishing Living Trusts for both Seal Beach and Laguna Woods Leisure World Communities.
Experienced in establishing Living Trusts for Mobilehome residents throughout Southern California.
Continuing legal education in Estate Planning, Probate Administration, Conservatorships, Drafting and Implementing Durable Powers of Attorney and Business Law.
SKILLS AND APPLICATIONS
- Speak and write Spanish with complete fluency
- Licensed as a Real Estate Broker in the State of California, commission expires July 9, 2005
- Currently a Notary Public of the State of California, commission expires August 27, 2022